Two Useful Tools for Residential Customers
To make things easier for residential customers, Waste Connections Denver recently launched two easy-to-use tools.
- My Schedule - Enter your address and view your pickup schedule
- Waste Wizard - Look up items to determine where to dispose of them
Both new tools are found on the SCHEDULE page.
Residential customers of Waste Connections Denver can enter their address in the My Schedule tool and immediately view their collection schedule for the current month.
The My Schedule tool is easy to find at wcDenver.com/schedule.
After you've entered your address, you can also click for additional information like:
- Get A Reminder
- Get A Calendar
- Import into another program
- PRINT off a one page 12 month calendar
- Download a one page 12 month calendar
For safety and legal reasons, not all materials are allowed in Waste Connections Denver containers. If you are not 100% sure if an item is acceptable, please enter the item’s name in Waste Wizard and click SEARCH to see where it goes.
Please Remember ...
- To keep us all safe, and
- to preserve the value of recyclables,
- please only place approved items in your residential containers.
The new tools are easy to find online at wcDenver.com/schedule.